Bintan Lagoon Resort is the perfect place for a quick getaway and a perfect destination to relax near Singapore.
1. Travel time is only 1hr and 15mins from Singapore to Bintan, Indonesia
2. There is no hassle for the travel especially when you book the trip from Mozaic Ferry lines which sails directly from Tanah Merah Ferry Terminal to the Port of Bintan Lagoon Resort. You can also book other Ferry lines going to Bintan and arrange a shuttle going to the resort.
This is the link to book direct Ferry: https://www.ferryful.com/
3. Upon arrival in the Port of Bintan Lagoon Resort, there’s already an immigration, there is no need to go anywhere but the resort.
4. You have 2 options to go to their lobby: walk or ride their shuttle. Any of these will be just a few seconds ride/walk as you are already at the resort grounds.
5. You will be greeted with a performance of their traditional dance
6. The resort is big with swimming pools, a wide & private white beach, and a golf course.
7. They have a spa, you can also request a room service massage or why not have it by the beach.
8. There’s also a lot of activities you can do like Jet Ski, Snorkeling, Kayaking, Paddle Boating, Banana Boating and Water Walking Ball. They also have ATV, Archery, ninebots and bikes. The resort also offers tours like mangrove discovery, Elephant Park and Show, Fireflies sightseeing, Local Fisherman Tour, sunset cruise and many more. You can check all of their activities and pricing in their website: https://www.bintanlagoon.com
9. There are different restaurants and bar to choose from with varieties of cuisines to offer. Foods we tried are really good but they are not cheap so maybe it’s better if you can also bring some food with you.
10. With all the activities, resort facilities and beauty in this place, there’s no need to go outside or search for other spots. Just relax enjoy your vacation.